For the man I love :)
From the time you held me the first time
Your arms have always been comforting for me
You have taught me my first word, and now u hear all my crazy talks
You have held me in my every fall, and taught me my first step of walk
Through my highs and lows
You have always held me strong
No matter how near or far you were
You always made sure
I get what I wanted
Be it my childish wish or my sky high dreams
You have borne them all
And maybe that’s why
I am the way I am today
Coz I know no one else in the world
Will endure my frenzy the way you do
And I may not say it explicitly,
But no matter how grown up I become
Yours are the arms, I always love returning to :)
No comments:
Post a Comment