Monday, 18 April 2016

                           Inside the women coach 

This is just a sneak peak inside the women coach of Delhi metro.  So I met a friend and meanwhile our conversation he wanted my headphones for some reason. And somehow I didn't have them on me that day. And my 'friend' with a shocked expression on him said 'How come you don't have headphones? How do u spend your travel time in the metro then...bore nai hoti?' Well my reply left him thinking and gave me the idea of my new blog post. I said 'I read. Sometimes I read books and sometimes people,'
Metro coach is a museum of different people . And well the women coach is another story altogether. So on my way back in the boob crushing crowd of metro I found paras for my blog.
A huge crowd enters the coach with backpacks and handbags, in suits and shirts, wearing light to heavy makeup. Each from a different place, with a different story...so much to keep me busy :)
So here are few variety of women you will definitely find inside the women coach of Delhi metro...
There are always some middle aged working ladies with really high pitched voice talking about her day to a colleague or on her phone..."Han mishraji ko bhijwa di humne file...ab unki zimmedari h."
To counter their effect the kind of girls with a must have 'earphones' on them playing music loud enough for the girl next to her to listen too. 
The mommy with a naughty kid, revolving with the metro pole.
The best friend gang talking about a guy and there, a number of brains work cohesively to reply one guy...."Yaar tune yeh kyu kaha....yeh bolna tha..mast maze aate"
The ones returning from a party or shopping spree..happy smiles on them.
The super tired kinds..sleeping in a corner or relaxing on the metro floor.
And last but not the least the fashionista kinds...the girl that makes others a little jealous.
These are some of the most common ones and then there are some rare ones too... the expecting mommy with a little baby bump and a bright glow on her face. The religious kinds...wearing a hijab or a turban. Also sometimes, some confused yet delighted tourists, finding it difficult to adjust in the crowded metro but they feel delighted from their tour of the capital of India.
Amidst all this hustle bustle sometimes there will be a little kiddo smiling at people or sleeping peacefully. And well that sight let me tell you can wear off your pressure of entire day.

So in my defense, yes sometimes I forget my earplugs rather I prefer not having them. Its a fun ride afterall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment